Change Management videos, webinars and podcasts
These are the best online movies, webinars and podcasts on Change Management that I have found (many recommended by other practitioners through LinkedIn Discussions). If you know of more great ones please add by commenting.
- “Change is good … you go first” (please search “Change is good movie” for some reason I cannot keep this link working)
- “The Old Change Management”, Dick Axelrod, related to his book “Terms of Engagement”
- “The New Change Management”, Dick Axelrod, related to his book “Terms of Engagement”
- “Bronze Age Orientation Day” Monty Python here
- “Piano Staircase – can we make more people use the stairs by making it fun?” The Fun Theory here
- “Who moved my cheese” the movie here
- “Did you know?” (re speed of change) here
- Daryl Conner continues the brilliant work published in his previous books (“Managing at the Speed of Change” and “Leading at the Edge of Chaos”) through webinars here (and on his blog here )
- “What is Organizational Change Management” Luc Galoppin here (and on his blog here)
- Peter de Jager has several relevant webinars and podcasts here
Related to change but not specific to Change Management:
- “FISH!” here (re culture)
- “Lead like the great conductors” Itay Talgam here (re leadership)
- “How great leaders inspire action” Simon Sinek here (re leadership, vision)
Why share Change Management resources?
I believe that Change Management and Change Execution is the differentiator of this generation. Those who evolve well and quickly will thrive - those who, don’t won’t.
I also believe that this is as important to our nations and communities as it is to our clients – and therefore we have an obligation to share.
I will update these lists as I discover more. If you know of more great ones please add by commenting.
Is your Brand Promise on the Change Train?
November 20, 2010, 8:38 pm
Filed under: - Innovation
, - Marketing
, - Organization Change Management
, - People Change Management
, - Project Management
| Tags: Change Management
Is your Brand Promise important to you? (Huh?) Is it important to preserve a stellar customer experience during change?
As you make changes throughout your organization do you mindfully consider the impact on Brand Promise? On the culture that supports it? Many organizations take this for granted.
Do you tolerate or build (gasp!) changes that compromise the Brand Promise? continue reading here