Change Management Conferences 2013
Conferences are an important professional development opportunity. Most provide best practices as well as innovation tracks (and the networking is terrific). Please note this is not an endorsement―just a list. I will let you know the ones we will attend. Let’s connect if you will be there also.
Many of the conferences for 2013 are being organized and announced now. In some cases, the “call for papers” is still open.
This post is all about change management conferences in the US and Canada.
I have also started tracking Strategy and Strategy Execution conferences. That post will be published shortly.
Drum roll, please. Here is the list for 2013:
- “Lights, Camera, Change…producing results in a global economy”, April 14-17, 2013, Los Angeles, California. The Association of Change Management Professionals. I will be moderating a panel entitled “Perks and Perils: Optimizing internal and external change management” and Rod Goelz and Stephen Maye will present on “Eliminating the dirty little secret—we must impact the “70% failure rate””. Let’s connect there or in advance.
- “Managing Change: 2013 World Conference on Quality and Improvement”, May 6-8 2013, Indianapolis, Indiana. Produced by the American Society for Quality.
- “Change 2013: The Art and Science of Leading Change”, May 9-10, 2013, Sheraton Centre Toronto Hotel, Toronto, Ontario. Tenth annual change management conference from the Conference Board of Canada. Our Chairman, Daryl Conner, will be keynoting on “Finding the Balance Between Logic and Creativity”. I’ll be there too – let’s connect there or in advance.
- “Strategic Performance and Change Management Summit”, May 23-34 2014, San Francisco. Produced by Innovation Enterprises.
- “The Thirteenth International Conference on Knowledge, Culture, and Change in Organizations”, 13-14 June 2013, University of British Columbia, Robson Square, Vancouver, Canada.
- “Change Management Conference”, June 27-28, 2013, W Hotel, New York, NY. Produced by The Conference Board. Our Chairman, Daryl Conner, will be keynoting on “Executing Change: Achieving Lasting Business Results” and Stephen Maye will present on “Changing the Conversation about Executive Commitment”.
Do you know of a conference that I missed? Please add it in the comments section or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will update the list.
3 Comments so far
Leave a comment