Filed under: - Change Execution, - CM Resources, - Innovation, - Leadership, - Organization Change Management, - People Change Management, - Project Management, - Strategy and Imperatives, - Strategy Execution | Tags: - Innovation, Change Management, Culture, Leadership, Methodology, Organization Design, Organization Development, Planning, Projects, Readiness, Risk Management, ROI, Strategy, Transformation, Vision
It has been several weeks since I provided a blog post – I hope you have missed me a little and I hope the wait is worth it.
I am in the process of developing and publishing a new model to better understand Strategy Execution and what is required for success.
Here is the first public presentation, embedded in a presentation to The Conference Board of Canada’s annual Change Management conference on the topic “Is Change Management tactical or strategic?”. Lots more coming.
If you are inside an organization leading strategy or building capability (project management, change management, Lean, etc) and want to discuss how to use this model to get more traction, drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a couple of minutes, and like it, please share to help me get the word out? Please “like” on Slideshare, tweet and share this post?
If you like it enough to reference it, please do respect the copyright.
- Strategy execution is the business strategy of the 21st Century
- “What’s missing in Strategy Execution (Strategy execution methodologies series. Post 5)”
- Change management methodologies (Strategy execution methodologies series. Post 4)
- What is PRINCE2? (Strategy execution methodologies series. Post 3)
- What is Project Management per Project Management Institute? (Strategy execution methodologies series. Post 2)
- Strategy execution methodologies series (Post 1)
- Time to kill the 70% phantom failure rate (maybe its 44% – still too high)
- What is the board’s role in Strategy and Strategy Execution? Post 1 of 3
- What is the board’s role in Strategy and Strategy Execution? Post 2 of 3
- Is Strategy Execution the new black?
- Breakthroughs in strategy
- Crack or Chasm between Project Management and Change Management?
Now available for 2014: Building Transformation Capability
If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” -African proverb
Email me and we can design a program for your team – email@example.com
Change Whisperer by www.gailseverini.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Leave a Comment so far
Leave a comment