Change Management Conferences 2016 – Eating our own dog food
If it seems like change is endless … well it is endless. Maybe we should think of it as evolution instead.
For the last 5 or so years the general theme has been “we live in a VUCA world, how can we change faster?”
Hopefully in the coming years we will adapt our own view towards “Embrace ‘new normal’ – let’s adapt our organizations accordingly”.
Will we eat our own dog food? What are the trends and hot topics this year? Check out the conference agendas listed below.
continue reading here
Change Management Conferences 2015
Is your organization is embarking on a transformational journey or building a highly competitive and agile culture?
Are you looking to deepen or broaden your understanding and capabilities in Change Management?
Attending a Change Management conference is a great immersion experience. continue reading here
Change Management Conferences 2012
There are great conferences every year on Change Management. These are opportunities to immerse yourself in the strategic, organizational development and design as well as project management approaches to implementing change, and bringing people along responsibly and expeditiously.
This is also where advancements in Change Management thinking are showcased. No discipline is static and for organizations who recognize that the capability to be nimble is a strategic advantage these are “do not miss” events.
continue reading here
Change Management podcasts, webinars and movies
These are the best podcasts, webinars and online “movies” on Change Management that I have found—many recommended by other practitioners through LinkedIn Discussions.
If you know of more great ones please add by commenting.
Podcasts & Vlogs:
- Members of The Association of Change Management Professionals are invited to attend monthly webinars.
- Daryl Conner continues the brilliant work published in his previous books (“Managing at the Speed of Change” and “Leading at the Edge of Chaos”) through webinars here (and on his blog here )
- Peter de Jager has several relevant webinars and podcasts here
- “Change is good … you go first” (please search “Change is good movie” for some reason I cannot keep this link working)
- “The Old Change Management”, Dick Axelrod, related to his book “Terms of Engagement”
- “The New Change Management”, Dick Axelrod, related to his book “Terms of Engagement”
- “Who moved my cheese” the movie here
- “What is Organizational Change Management” Luc Galoppin here (and on his blog here)
Related to change but not specific to Change Management:
- “Bronze Age Orientation Day” Monty Python here
- “Did you know?” (re speed of change) here
- “FISH!” here (re culture)
- “Lead like the great conductors” Itay Talgam here (re leadership)
- “How great leaders inspire action” Simon Sinek here (re leadership, vision)
- “Piano Staircase – can we make more people use the stairs by making it fun?” The Fun Theory here
- “Watch me play … the audience” Bobby McFerrin at “Notes & Neurons: In Search of the Common Chorus” (fantastic example of a change leadership: engaging, leading by example, being authentic)
Getting something out of this? Please do share with your network by forwarding this post over email or over social media using the buttons below. Thanks!
Change Whisperer by www.gailseverini.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
Why share Change Management resources?
I believe that Change Management and Change Execution is the differentiator of this generation. Those who evolve well and quickly will thrive – those who, don’t won’t.
I also believe that this is as important to our nations and communities as it is to our clients – and therefore we have an obligation to share.
I will update these lists as I discover more. If you know of more great ones please add by commenting.